155 Seaport Blvd, Boston, MA 02210, USA

I found a topnotch solution to transferring Saved Messages on My PC and Saved Favorite Places! It's software called Epreserver by Connected Software, Inc.

I had over 46,000 emails stored in numerous folders dating back twenty years. I also had 1,118 Saved Favorite Places. I've really so many awful reviews of AOL Gold I that didn't even want to try the 30 free trial. Epresever costs about $25.00 and will transfer the above from AOL to Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc.

I followed the simple instructions and began transfer at 11:30 a.m. Sometime during the next night it finished, so it took at least twelve hours, probably more like sixteen. When I turned on my PC the next morning and logged on to my Gmail account, there were ALL my emails, sorted in their correct folders. My SFP had been exported to Internet Explorer.

From there I exported them to Gmail and I am good to go! This isn't a joke or fake review--It works!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aol Gold Desktop Application.

Reason of review: AOL Gold.

Aol Pros: Good for 26 years, Old aol version.

Aol Cons: Have a junk product and then decide to charge for it.

Comments