I just want the same features I have had with AOL since I first started. I paid years ago, went to the free version and opted once again to pay for AOL Gold because I considered myself a loyal customer.

But AOL Gold is being managed terribly. The basic options aren't there. I wanted to change how my emails are viewed....can't. I wanted to scan to my email from my computer...can't.

Why force us to pay for less than what we got for free. AOL support now is terrible too. Example: Matthew P (7/18/2017, 1:08:25 PM): Hi there! My name is Matthew, your Technical Support Specialist and Ill be assisting you today!

Me (7/18/2017, 1:08:44 PM): Hi Matthew Matthew P (7/18/2017, 1:08:55 PM): Hi Zsara! Nice to meet you! Matthew P (7/18/2017, 1:09:23 PM): You cannot do this, because at this moment you cannot set AOL Desktop Gold as a default browser in any version of Microsoft Windows. Me (7/18/2017, 1:10:16 PM): I was able to scan to my email with my free AOL.

Now after uninstalling why? Matthew P (7/18/2017, 1:10:25 PM): Because you cannot. Me (7/18/2017, 1:10:34 PM): explain Matthew P (7/18/2017, 1:11:07 PM): This features will be added in the next updates.

Matthew P (7/18/2017, 1:11:09 PM): Is there anything else, I can assist you with? I was disconnected before I was finished....

Product or Service Mentioned: Aol Technical Support.

Comments