Email will not print, reply nor forward. A broken browser, links in email do not work return access violation or broken link error.

I have for several months had to copy the link then close AOL access another browser paste the url into the window address bar. Notified as others about required "upgrade" in order to preserve data. I have in the past replied to emails with broken links or access violations so I guess this is why my version no longer works, AOL has punished me for informing email senders of the errors, my reply and foreward no longer works. Aol is plundering my account every month.

Soon... no more.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aol Gold Desktop Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I have been with AOL since their existence began. I am sorry to say that this aol gold will be the end of aol for me.

Its sucks. It is slow. My monitor blacks out when trying to read news stories (if one can even call them that). I guess they are trying to go out of business.

Over time products are supposed to improve not get worse. This is like having dial up all over again.

Aol Reviews