22000 AOL Way, Dulles, VA 20166, USA

I am one of those foolish people who actually pay for AOL. Now I'm paying to get a version that is worse than the free one, as far as I can tell.

I have searched for a solution to no avail. Since the introduction of this supposed improvement, the window for viewing the addresses and subjects of incoming and other emails is now all of 1.5 inches high. If you take the steps to enlarge the window, it becomes a whopping (less than) 3 inches high. And this must be done every time you open the window.

There are likely other issues that should be corrected, but I am currently obsessed with this one.

(Speaking of...the email feature of one of my family's AOL addresses is now malfunctioning in ways too numerous to go into here. Thankfully only one address has been affected by whatever caused this.)

Product or Service Mentioned: Aol Gold Desktop Application.

Reason of review: "improvement" that made product almost unusable.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

For some reason, whenever I click delete to delete my emails, the cursor disappears. Then, I have to go back to the top email to highlight it before continuing.

This takes forever.

It did not do this when I first downloaded the new AOL gold, but it has been doing it for at least a month now. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks.