1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

When I click on a link in outlook, I get this message: "Your organization policies are preventing us from completing for you.Contact your help desk." I don't have a help desk.

AOL help was useless. I uninstalled AOL completely and deleted the AOL GOLD programs. Still no access to links in emails. Looked at modifying registry to restore the access to links but that didn't help.

When I click on a link in outlook, I get this message: "Your organization policies are preventing us from completing for you. Contact your help desk." I don't have a help desk. AOL help was useless. I uninstalled AOL completely and deleted the AOL GOLD programs.

Still no access to links in emails.Looked at modifying registry to restore the access to links but that didn't help.

Preferred solution: Have AOL send instructions on how to undo the damage they did to my PC..

Had an Experience with Aol?

Comments