1.7

I am not able to use the go back button which creates a major problem when I am trying to compare information. The roller constantly slips when I scroll down on an article.

It is slipping now when I try to get to the bottom of this page. HORRIBLE! There is no refresh option any longer. Some emails are not coming through to my mail.

I can only see them on my phone. Please correct these defects or give me back my free email. I am so disappointed and now I have to pay for for this inferior product. I have spoken with representatives from AOL and they are aware of the problems with AOL Gold.

I am counting on them to correct these issues in the next coming weeks or I and I am sure many of their customers will be leaving.

I don't mind paying for the improved product they claimed to be giving me but I refuse to pay for this. AOL you are much better than this now prove it of lose it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aol Gold Desktop Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Aol Pros: Ease of using my previous email service, The.

Aol Cons: I am very dissapointed in gold and nw, I am very disappointed in aol gold.

Comments