Former email provider Verizon discontinued this service. We opted for AOL service.

The news articles we see every day have a definite, strong Liberal slant...I am of the opinion, it is necessary to view both sides of an issue to help form an educated opinion...not sure how long we will stay with AOL, but would really appreciate some conservative views on current issues! Not sure why I need to enter at least 100 words, but blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc, etc.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aol Email Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

CORRECTION: (If the media can do it, so can I.) AOL announced today that AOC is pondering the presidency. I think I have a better shot.

I am 72 and transgendered, and I love all sexes. Moreover, I like to wear diapers in public. Ergo, I cross several social lines and my *** is already covered. My platform: Big Hugs for All.

My new two-question IRS form: (1) how much do you need? and (2) when should we send it to you?

I am 72 and transgendered, shot I love all sexes. Moreover, I like to wear diapers in public. Ergo, I cross several social lines and my *** is already covered. My platform: Big Hugs for All.

So disgusted with Aol News.When will all News sorces get back to just

Sherell

AOL Thinks Americans are stupid that we can not see how they are trying to make us see Trump as they Want us to, just like MSNBC and CNN. Total garbage. They all will have another melt down come election night, just like in 2016.

I use AOL for email only. I don't read there articles. Half are "TRUMP IS A BAD MAN" stories and the other half is fluff garbage.

Lucile

I agree 100%!!! They seem to have nothing but liberal BS on the homepage.

How about some positive things for a change that are conservative? If I never saw that idiot AOC again or heard a stupid word out of her big mouth it would be too soon.

Agreed. AOL has completely moved to the far left and has no interest in covering both sides of an issue. No longer using them as I don't like being spoon fed lies.

@Anonymous

I concur 100%

You can defiantly see that AOL is leaning left on a number of issues. I have been a member of AOL for over 25 years but I cant support them any longer as their political agenda and mine do not align.

If AOL presented as much good news for the conservative groups as they did for the left it would be ok. However anyone who subscribes to AOL can immediately see the twist.

AOL is biased toward the left. For that reason, myself and thousands are unfortunately fleeing to another source.

@Bubba

I too would like to see both sides of political news. AOLnews is not it.

They are biased. Which means they are not journalists...just propagandists.

@Bubba

I want to do the same but have had AOL so many years, to try to change all contacts is a huge job. But I am ready to do it!

I am sick of the obviously liberal bias to the AOL news feed - is there a way to avoid it - I like to read both sides of things contrary to what most liberals do but enough is enough - I have had AOL since the beginning of my email adventures but I am looking for alternatives now - it is just kind of flying all over me now - there needs to be media that reports both sides of issues instead of only spewing hate towards one side - the lack of fair unbiased reporting is contributing to the destruction of America

Ditto AOL News Sucks as bad as CNN

I agree completely and just typed in the random comment of being tired of AOL's one sided views and this blog came up. I am so glad it wasn't my imagination and I wish the effort would be made more in media setting to be bipartisan. We all know there are two sides to every story so here's a thought, have a social media setting that doesn't cram down your throat a one sided view and start telling a version of each side and that is a channel or social media setting I would watch, read, and listen to everyday loyally.

Very much agree!

i agree, time to move on from bias aol news

I have been using AOL from 1988 ( By habit I guess). Most one sided liberal rag.

And I even pay for it. Commercials and all.

I be a sick puppy. Only stay for McAfee

I totally agree, the liberal agenda is BS.

Aol Reviews