We have had aol dial-up account for years for one home computer, but it has not been used for four+ years now because our computer is outdated - aol says so, and of course, it won't work anymore because of our computer, and hasn't worked for all these years. I've been trying to cancel this account that is billed to my credit card for all these years too - and they will not cancel.

They want a bunch of info I no longer have (it was my son's computer ISP) - they sure have my credit card number. I am tired of the b.s. every time I call. One person will say, "oh, I will take care of it - it will take a couple of months," and another says "we can't until we have your aol account details" - I don't have that - we don't remember these details.

So I am being billed $15.99 a month for nothing, and it may be a small price, for nothing , but it adds up. I call, then forget about it and several months later I call again. I am sure getting PISSED!

Is it time for an FTC complaint? Or who am I gonna call?

Product or Service Mentioned: Aol Email Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Cancel this aol account and give me a full refund for unused non-service.

• Aol Sucks