I had my aol old icon but it did nothing when you clicked it.NO WAY TO GET ON !!!!!! When I call them the accent is so strong I could understand them and they kept passing me to another liar,The last liar that I could hardly understand told me I had 3278 "infections "is why I couldn't log on.I have Norton and Malwarebytes premium and can get on any other server.I finally told them after 1hour 20 min that they had all the info they needed to cancel my account and I would nstruct chase to not pay aol.ohhhhhh last idiot said for 299.00 for 3 years protection or 399.00 for 5.....when I said no he said 199.00 for 1 year and when I said no he said 99.00 to clear it one time .....WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOT RIPOFFS I CAN LIVE W/O.I JUST WANTED TO KEEP MY EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY REASON I WAS PAYING 5.45 A MONTH FOR GOLD.I can believe them.It has to be some kind of scam......................................................................................................................................................................................

Comments