So I followed to proceed "unsubscribe" however I still have been receiving. And there is instruction I have to proceed one more action which is I have to send anther request to "ce_phqddssglp_kazjeannie{a}aol.com_o-dtdz-l44-b7a0c3833a874e1449512d632a79d06f@optout-complaint.com" And tried ---BUT I could go any where??

I just get trapped in Loop-------? Please help!! If you wish to no longer receive emails from Credit One Bank, please click here to unsubscribe; if you wish to unsubscribe by mail, please send to: Credit One Bank, P.O. Box 98873, Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873.

"REFERENCE"===================================== If you wish to no longer receive emails from DailySavingsFinder, please unsubscribe here; if you wish to unsubscribe by mail, please send to: 616 Corporate Way Ste.2-9092 Valley Cottage, NY 10989.

Sent by: Lazy River DE Exclusively for kazjeannie@aol.com. In regards to: 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, DE 19801 | Unsubscribe

Reason of review: do not how to solve problem?.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. http://foundersguide.com/tradelines-wholesale-options/

if u have comcast they have built in email filter rules, go to email, settings & then filter rules & crate a rule 2 block them, it easy, u should b able 2 call comcast & have them explain how 2 make a email filter rule

616 Corporate Way Ste.2-9092 Valley Cottage, NY 10989 I have been inundated with spam emails from this company. I have reported them to Comcast.

I have been unsubscribing from their spam service for months no to no prevail.

I opt out and they send more. Who can I report them to for prosecution & Fining?

@Anonymous

u can use an email filter 2 block them, google email filter software

I have a big problem with unwanted e-mails ,they have been coming in droves for years and most of them are from 616 CORPORATE WAY STE2-9092 NY10989 .I really am now at the end of my tether constantly unsubscribing to this company but nothing changes .But its repeated mails too ,the same one half a dozen times ,day in day out. I am in the process of reporting this company under the usa 2003 spam act as they are not unsubscribe compliance and I have a right to have them stopped ,

please stop your emails stop stop malletparis@free.fr

Aol Reviews