I hate the new aol gold. where is my mail, my buddy list that was on the right side.

The layout is horrible. I want to go back to the old AOL, it was much better, by far. I'm really thinking of getting rid of AOL, it's that bad. i really don't understand why you feel you need to "improve" AOL.

It only makes things worse. It's like "new and improved", well, it's not. Then you take away AIM, I happened to use AIM and I liked it and so did many others, but, noooooooooooo, AOL got rid of it.

I'm just so fed up. Why fix it, when it's not broken.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aol Gold Desktop Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

It appears many folks in their seventies and eighties are very upset over this.. of course, this data isn't especially relevant, considering all ALl users are in their seventies or eighties.

Aol has lost it. I am moving to gmail and guess what it is free and hassle free...

I agree. I miss my buddy list.

I could always tell whether my friends were logged in or not. I don't like the look of the new email, my computer is slower now, I just want the old AOL back.

Aol Reviews