1.7

I have been using aol forever with few complaints!!. Now that it is "SUPPOSEDLY" improved, I HATE WHAT IT IS!

>It's soooo much slower >When I send email, why do I have to type the entire email address? Before all I had to do was put in a few letters & the address popped up! >What happened to the SPECIAL wonderful, cute, variety of "art" icons??? I want it BACK!!

- The fist bump, the beating heart, etc!! WHERE DID IT GO!!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!! > The "icon" listed don't even show the icon, - instead it shows the "word" the icon expresses?

These are just a few of my complaints..... PLEASE REVIEW MY COMPLAINT & PLEASE FIX THIS. IF NOT I'LL BE FORCED TO CANCEL AOL.

I look forward to your response!! SINCERELY, JOYCE COLEMAN EM: joycecolemantcc@aol.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Aol Gold Desktop Application.

Reason of review: Not a better update!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1382097

I hate this new AOL gold to! It's way slower and the spell check is a joke. I guess after 18 years I'm going to have to be leaving AOL unless they give us something else that works!

You'd better seek some help for the emotional outbursts.

@Anonymous

You havent been caught in the maddening AOL House of Horrors. A maze that takes you around in circles until you go CRAZY

Aol Reviews