I know I should have moved forward years ago and given up AOL years ago. But, when Verison bought it for 4.4 billion I thought they must know something and I decided I was 'retro' not stuck in a rut.

So, I decided $5 a month was worth it. Boy, was I wrong. I was at first pleased that everything moved over to the new desktop. But, then I tired to send email.

The spell check does not work and I couldn't highlight all my text at once to change the font size a little bigger. I figured they would work on it. But, then I got to my office and halfway through the day my old AOL went away. I tired to download the new AOL.

They found my account but it would not download. I tried their phone number and of course couldn't get through. So, all day I had to just get my emails on through another browser. Last night on my home computer my favorite places would not load.

I went to Help for Favorites and it said coming soon. Just great. I wonder if they even did much Beta testing before forcing us to change to their new product that does NOT work.

I wonder if they even are listening to all the problems, since you can't call, email or chat with them. I will not be renewing after my 30 day.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aol Gold Desktop Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Rusty C

Seems you got your $5 worth.

Aol Reviews