2.9

I have been a loooong time AOL user, my loyalty even extends to paying them for something or another on a monthly basis. My current complaint is that the radio buttons under the spam folder (in Gold) changed without warning--the delete (for a single message) had changed to permanently delete all.

There were several confirmations for a series of webinars that I signed up for that have now gone away. Searching thru all the files on my dashboard yielded nothing, did Hiliary Clinton ask for this feature? I certainly did not! Prior complaints re Gold: log on takes longer because of the second screen, in non-Gold versions you were brought right to a page that asked for password and boom, you were in.

Also, I was able to set matters so that my email page would immediately show, now we have to wade thru the "welcome" screen, and hunt for the email button, which takes forever to load.

Finally, help is hard to find (thank you for this blog), whether a chat on line or being able to speak to a real person. Jim Osburn (osburnltd@aol.com)

Product or Service Mentioned: Aol Gold Desktop Application.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aol Pros: Aol 10 all versions until gold.

Aol Cons: Failure to fix wasting my time, I am very disappointed in aol gold.

• Aol Poor Customer Service