I was a member of AOL since 1995.Everyone used to tease me because I was still using AOL.

I did not like the $4.99 that was dumped on AOL users, but out of a need to send "pdf" documents and loyalty I thought it was worth it! It took me almost a day to download the software, and make sure it was working correctly. Every time I called technical help I had to explain what was not working properly. Whomever it was I was speaking to would transfer me to billing, and before I knew it, I was enrolled in another BS AOL program/service for a fee.

It then took hours to have that unwanted service removed. In the end, I was told that I cannot send "pdf's" through AOL as that part of the new software was not working yet! My mail of late has been disappearing when I log onto AOL, and today it stopped working altogether! Enough is enough!

I uninstalled all the software a few minutes ago.AOL - rest in peace!

Review about: Aol Technical Support.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Ease of using my previous email service, Previous versions of desktop.

I didn't like: Forced to accept a new version or lose data, Sucks, Any of this aol gold, Customer service reps.

Had an Experience with Aol?

Comments

Agreed, AOL Gold is JUNK!!!!We shouldn't have to pay for something that doesn't work.

Money sites don't lock. I signed out of brokerage accounts a number of times, only to come back, and find out I'm still signed on, with no lock in place.

I keep loosing half of my favorite places.Time to Switch!!!!!!!!!!

Aol Gold stepped back in time 10 years!!!!!!