Ever since I signed up for AOL Gold and had to start paying for this service, I have been displeased.It's SLOW; freezes up for no reason, with no warning and then shuts down.

Email pull down screen is blank most of the time and then finally catches up. AOL 9.???? wasn't like this. Really hope AOL will correct their problems.

I've used AOL since it's conception and really like the features and the easy ability to maneuver through the site.

HOWEVER, if AOL Gold continues to have these problems, I will have to close down this account and move to another email service.PLEASE AOL GOLD, get your S>>> together.

Review about: Aol Gold Desktop Application.

Reason of review: AOL GOLD is not the quality product as AOL 9.????.

Preferred solution: Look at the AOL GOLD desktop application and correct the problems..

I liked: Easy ability to maneuver through the emails, Old versions of desktop, Good for 26 years, Ability to save important emails.

I didn't like: Any of this aol gold, Being forced to use aol gold or lose aol, I am very dissapointed in gold and nw, Whole aol gold experience, Will freeze with no warning and take you out of the progam.

Had an Experience with Aol?

Comments