Style and Design

I feel like customers were coerced into subscribing, which might not have been quite as bad if we got to keep the version we were happy using.Not all files transferred over.

Sending to groups has changed. When I tried to modify my most used group to send BCCs, Gold wiped out all of the addresses. I have found several glitches. You have to toggle between old and new mail to refresh the screen, whereas before you could just click new mail again to refresh.

There is no "reload" button at the top for when pages loading get hung-up - which happens all too frequently. If I have several files open, AOL Gold slows down to a crawl.

Overall, after sticking with AOL for 20 + years, I will be searching for an alternative so I can cancel ransom fees currently being charged, holding me hostage.AOL Gold sucks.

Review about: Aol Gold Desktop Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Previous versions of desktop, Ease of using my previous email service.

I didn't like: Whole aol gold experience, Not as good as previous free version, I am very disappointed in aol gold, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Aol?

Comments

I agree, spend more time trying to figure out why something is not working right, Mail, mail is slower, favorite places,

AOL Gold is JUNK.