Staten Island, New York
3.3

Every time I put in the same password I have used for over 10 years I got a message that it was incorrect. I tried for 2 hours to click on "forgot password" and had to put in my information only to get a message that I cannot be helped at this time.

Then I called the 888 number for tech support for 2 hours and I got a message that the call would be recorded, then it would ring about 20 times and got a message that no one was available on a 24/7 customer service line and each time disconnected me. I had to email from a different email address to get out the urgent email. Then an hour later I tried to sign on again and it worked. So I called the same 888 number and got some *** who, when I asked why I had to lose 2 hours in the morning to finally get on, he responded well if it's working now "you're ok" and hung up.

This is not why I pay $23/month.

I want an answer or I will escalate this.

signed: Pissed off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aol Customer Care.

Comments

having the same problem, didn't get any notification of change in service, then could not sign on. want to retrieve emails of people, then I'll change providers. been a customer since 1986.

Aol Reviews