just couldn't stand aol gold any longer. I wrote a review already on this site, but I wanted to add more to it.

First of all, I didn't cancel aol gold yet. I am almost done switching to Yahoo. It was a lot of work switching because I had aol for years using their address for everything. Now I am using Yahoo & my only regret is that I waited so long to do it.

It's faster, no crashing & freezing up. I now can set my resolutions the way I like them without the aggravation of my email box being too large for me to read. Like I said, I didn't cancel aol yet. I want to make sure I transferred everything over.

This is going to be a joke trying to cancel them. I went into my account & you can't get in. I wanted to get my credit card number off their site. What I think I will have to do is call my credit card company up & put a stop on their bill.

I will try to call them first, but I've read on other sites complaints that they had a very hard time trying to cancel them. Please do yourself a favor & get off of aol. Yahoo is such a great site & you can use what ever browser you want. aol uses there own browser & I believe that is why they are having so many problems with it.

With Yahoo, you can set up their homepage with things you are interested in. Make sure if you do use Yahoo, us MY YAHOO. If you just use yahoo it will be their basic homepage. I have it set up that I can use both.

It's not hard to do if your a novice, just very time consuming.

OK, I vented, feel better. Like I said in my first complaint, they are using us for Bata & on top of that, they are charging us to do it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aol Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments