Moreno Valley, California

I now remember WHY I cancelled AOL all those years ago...

COPY EVERYTHING FROM VERIZON BEFORE YOU MIGRATE AND THEN LEAVE AOL BEFORE THEY MAKE YOU SWITCH!!!

AOL forced my Business to switch from Verizon to AOL. They PROMISED me that I would not lose my 5 YEARS worth of emails that I used as my customer records. 12 thousand emails is too many to keep on my computer and I wouldn't be able to function that way so I keept only the last years emails and the emails of current jobs on it and used the Verizon Website as a master list of all my emails going back to 2011.

NOW THEY ARE ALL GONE!!! Neither AOL or Verizon will call me back, even though I have spoken to over FORTY THREE people! All of whom have an unintelligible accent, are rude and could care less that they promised this would not be a problem and will likely put me out of business as those were the only place I had a record of my customers names and phone #'s. I call every 2 days and get the same response: "A supervisor will call you back within 48 hours"

I have been promised that over 2 dozen times since the beginning of February and its now near the end of March! No one has EVER called me back. I am at donearlslatesllc@verizon.net If anyone from AOL wants to fix this (unlikely).

GOOD LUCK WITH AOL!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aol Cons: Lost all of my emails.

Comments