I called yesterday held 45 min having to hang up to go back to work today nearly 1 hr. got Romania and she said "If you can't get it to stop freezing I have other suggestions for you for e-mail programs" I could smell that coming.

I insisted I just want to get it to work. I asked, "What suggestions do you have for me?" She said you can use GOOGLE" ! I began demanding a supervisor, she would not put me through, age old excuse that they are on another line. No matter how many times I asked she kept up.

Asked and she said she is in Romania. I refused to now deal with her with her wanting me to delete and reinstall. I have called back now with them blaming my computer AGAIN, explaining how to do frigin disk clean up after I said several times I managed a Computer repair store fixing others and it is not MY system! Even tried to blame my virus program!!!!

RUFKM? They refuse to give you to a supervisor.

Review about: Aol Email Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I've read so many of the previous reviews by other long-time AOL customer service and without me going on a rant all I could say is "every complaint I read is valid and whoever is now in control of AOL or you folk not being affected by multitude of former customers like myself dropping out of AOL completely and running to Google or other companies?? Why you folk have abandoned your long-term customers by coming out with your new AOL gold garbage program is beyond me?

I wonder if you folk Design This failure to help yourself in some sort of a bankruptcy effort? Or as someone said about Verizon taking over... Is this the result of another unregulated merger of Mega companies where consumers have no rights and have to accept what is shoved into their face and wallet? You should be ashamed of yourselves!

And by looking at all of the negative reporting from customers over several months since you introduced AOL G for garbage, I have not seen one posting anywhere by AOL gold announcing Corrections for this severely flawed program. Nuff said

to Tom B #1486637