770 Broadway #4, New York, NY 10003, USA
1.8
Style and Design

1.Why do I have to go through two very slow "Sign On" screens to open AOL ?

I should be able to type in my password on the first screen which has my email address. 2. AOL opens on "Welcome" news instead of on my Mail folders. Cannot figure out how to change it.

3. "Welcome screens open VERY slow and then require "show images & ..." - WHY? 4. Very cumbersome to place unwanted email addresses into a "Block Mail" folder.

It requires too many various steps to make it happen. Before (in AOL 9.8) I could just highlight it and with a right mouse click move it to the "Block mail" folder - but not now! In total a big bag of disappointment & frustration.

Maybe I should swith to Gmail or MS Outlook.KWW

Review about: Aol Gold Desktop Application.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Previous versions of desktop.

I didn't like: Whole aol gold experience, Aol is absolutely the worst.

Had an Experience with Aol?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion