17.8K views

Aol Gold is a new aol service that I was forced to give up my old aol account and get the new AOL for a small monthly fee. Unfortunately I am very much disappointed.

It is very slow to sign in, emails open as blank and it freezes up all the times. I am very much disappointed. I be leaving Aol after being a member for over 14 years. Also there in no private viewing and the top speed that was on the old Aol is eliminated.

The function of adding unwanted emails to a block list is not there anymore and most importantly is this.

Aol Gold does not support Java. It does not allow the users to play Java games that is used by so many to plat with their friends on line.

Review about: Aol Email Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

aol gold freezes upon logging out each and every time.

I also had to begin paying for aol and it has been nothing but a nightmare I am looking for other email addresses as soon as ican I will cancel aol

AOL has lost interest in its consumers.

I AGREE,and just saw this as I was going on to CANCEL the GARBAGE! Instead of being loyal to the customers who have been with them since their inception, they badgered us I to paying 6.23 monthly for absolutely NOTHING!

yes aol gold value isn't there. want you to pay for what you were getting for free. Im looking for a new service good bye

Aol Gold keeps knocking me off the internet and I have to go and reboot my modem and hopes that work which it doesn't. Having a hard time connecting to internet...I am going back to another.

Nothing but problems with it, wont open, E mails always screwed up, slow response. nothing but a constant problem

to phillyriverrat #1484737

Did you ever get it fixed? I got the same problem still!!!

I agree 150% and I will be leaving soon as well

aol gold is worthless. All I get are freezes. Right now I can't even get into the program.

I just clicked on my AOL Gold icon on desktop and it disappeared. I can't get into my account for my business. Any suggestions???

I don't really blame you for feeling that way. I turned my computer and my icon to get on was gone.

So I called AOL on two (2) different and neither could connect to my computer to find it. They suggested to take to a computer expert but why when it is their program and they should be able to fix.

No one is forced to buy this "AOL Gold" desktop program or lose their AOL mail!All you lose is access to their garbage "desktop" software that is completely unneeded.Access all your e-mail addresses for FREE at AOL.com! Store all your e-mails as before onthe web instead of in the software, something I started doing years ago.I'm not sure why anyone thinks they have to pay AOL $5 a month to keep their e-mail.

Very much the same for me

I'm having while using "AOL Gold" a complete screen freeze almost on a daily basis. Technical support has not been able to remedy the issue.

When "AOL Gold" locks up you can't even Ctrl/Alt/Delete. A hard reboot is your only option and one too many of those and I may have more than one regret.

I've been with AOL for over twenty-five years and this AOL Gold software is the biggest abortion they've ever perpetrated. What a damn joke plus they have the nads to charge five-dollars a month for this crap.

to KissOFPutin #1467830

I agree to the Pissed Consumer

This aol gold sucks! My free aol was better and faster than this one that I have to pay for!

I will probably find another way to get into my old aol. Also today I went to sign in on my aol gold and they want me to put in my password again that I had saved in the first place. Is it a scam or what????

Plus it crashed on me twice yesterday! Pissed!

you are right. AOL Gold is garbage

I would like to know how to cancel my AOL Gold.....I hate it and don't want to pay for it anymore.

I HATE AOL GOLD! THEY FORCED ME TO TAKE IT OR LOSE MY AOL.

THEY ARE CHARGING ME FOR IT AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN USE IT. I HAVE BEEN ON AOL 18 YEARS AND HAVE A LOT OF THINGS I WANT TO KEEP FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE DIED. MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR AOL. THIS IS DISCRIMINATION AND I THINK NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED AS SUCH.

IT ASKS FOR MY PASSWORD CONSTANTLY ON MY KINDLE BUT SAYS IT IS WRONG. I HATE AOL!