13K views

Aol Gold is a new aol service that I was forced to give up my old aol account and get the new AOL for a small monthly fee.Unfortunately I am very much disappointed.

It is very slow to sign in, emails open as blank and it freezes up all the times. I am very much disappointed. I be leaving Aol after being a member for over 14 years. Also there in no private viewing and the top speed that was on the old Aol is eliminated.

The function of adding unwanted emails to a block list is not there anymore and most importantly is this.

Aol Gold does not support Java.It does not allow the users to play Java games that is used by so many to plat with their friends on line.

Review about: Aol Email Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Aol?

Comments

Well, when you have a bunch of filthy, liberal , Democrats, running things, this is the type of trash to expect.

I HAVE TO AGREE TO ALL OF THESE AOL GOLD COMPLAINTS...HATE, HATE, HATE IT.

USED TO LOVE IT, THIS IS HOW MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS COMMUNICATED. IT HAS SLOWED MY COMPUTER DOWN TO A SNAILS PACE AND AND THERE IS NOTHING SEPCIAL ABOUT IT.

ARE YOU LOOKING TO LOSE CUSTOMERS?IF SO YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PATH!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Verizon the new owner of AOL, there isn't one of your services that's worth a damn.As far as I'm concerned the moron nerd who came up with this AOL Gold should be fired, the name should of it should be AOL Brown because it more like *** than gold.

I've been a customer since the early 90's never have I ever had the problems that I have now it's nothing but a cluster ***!!I will be changing soon, see ya Verizon / AOL.

agreed AOL gold is no improvement.all it does is flash stupid ads that I don't want.

seems to have no trouble doing that with speed.it seems to be an ad delivery service rather than a mail service these days.

AOL Gold makes you pay a fee, and then floods the browser with ads anyway. You can't resize any windows, disable ads, or customize the brower design in any way. This is a step backwards 20 years in sofware design that they promote as an 'upgrade'.

AOL Gold is for the pits. Cheapen a good format. Do not like.

This Aol gold is terrible; slow as molasses, freezes all the time, sometimes wont allow to print. Are they doing it on purpose?

This AOL Gold is garbage. All of the above comments made are true.

HEY AOL : WHERE IS THE "KEEP ME INVISIBLE" SETTING (ON SIGN-IN)ON THIS NEW AOL GOLD ??

ARE WE INVISIBLE AS WITH 9.8.2.2 OR ARE WE PLAYING FRICKIN' GAMES ; WITH EVERYONE SECURITY ; WHICH WE PAY FOR ??????????????????????

DON'T TELL ME ABOUT PHISHING ; TELL ME I'M SECURE AND INVISIBLE AS BEFORE ; OR WHAT ARE WE PAYING FOR ??????????????????????????????

*** CONTROL ON "BROWSER SETTINGS" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNDER BROWSER SETTINGS AND SECURITY ; WHY CAN'T I CLEAR "BLOCKED POP-UPS" AND "DOWNLOAD HISTORY"

WHY CAN'T YOU TURN THESE ON THEY WERE ALWAYS A FUNCTION OF THE BROWSER ???????????

NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW ; OR ARE YOU NOW TRACKING EVERYONE ??????????????????????