Lake Worth, Florida

When calling AOL I can never talk with a representative from the USA. I have had a horrible time with reps from different regions of the world.

Several times I have been asked for personal data that they have no right to ask for. Last year I had a technical problem requiring help from AOL and they sent me a link to help. They never told me that the link opened my computer to someone able to manipulate it.Important personal files disappeared. After I called and complained the representative said they would try to recover the files.

They recovered only some of the files. An independent computer technician was unable to recover files. On 03/03/2016 AOL could not recognize my password. I tried 3x with my saved password info.

AOL displayed a page to verify my security info. On the page was a request for the last 4 numbers of my credit card which I never use for payment. An error was displayed stating "credit card # you used is in error".After a few minutes I reset my computer to try again to open my mail. Using the same password that showed as an ERROR ....

I opened MY MAIL.Today, when opening my mail, I noticed that the files have disappeared from January until today (03/04/2016). I pay my account every month and I get treated poorly.

Go figure!! Please provide a customer service # for AOL based in the USA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aol Email Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments